Thursday 26 January 2012

Grant Stott

NAME: Grant Stott

SIBLING: John Leslie

CAREER: In-store DJ (Top Man in Edinburgh) / TV presenter (Wemyss Bay 902101 / Scotsport) / Panto actor (Snow WhiteCinderella / Robinson Crusoe and The Caribbean Pirates / Babes In The Wood, with John Leslie) / Radio presenter (Forth One 97.3) / Columnist (Edinburgh Evening News) / Spokesperson (Lothian Buses) / After-dinner speaker / Police officer

QUOTES: "John did not get off lightly, but he is doing well in the property business. He has inner strength and he just gets on with his life."

"It was hugely unfair what happened, and I saw what it was like to be in the eye of the storm. I think John would love to get back into TV, but he would have certain reservations.... He's not going to grab the first thing he's offered."

"As a Cub, I auditioned to be in the Edinburgh Gang Show. Unfortunately I failed the audition. When I was older, I failed the audition to get into drama college as well so auditions were obviously not my thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment